Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions for the sale of goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into without exception. Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase the goods subject to these terms and conditions.
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Whilst we endeavour to only show items on the website that are in stock, goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses which you may incur if we do not supply goods.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated, usually within 7 days, but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods unless caused by our negligence.
- All images, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising on our website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. Whilst we endeavour to show an accurate colour image, you are advised that there may be variations in colour between the actual goods you receive and the image that you see on your monitor or TV screen. This could be caused by the settings of your system or an adjustment made during or after photographic or other electronic processes. However, if you purchase any goods that you are not happy with, you have the right to return them for a full refund within 30 days. (excluding the cost of delivery to or from our premises)
- Should delivery be delayed for more than 21 days you have the right to contact us and cancel your order. In this case we will refund any money paid by you for the goods.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- If goods arrive damaged or are faulty you must inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and preferably within 48 hours. Our Returns Department will arrange the return of these goods and we will replace the goods at no charge or refund any money paid for the goods.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you placed your order. We reserve the right to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in, or the imposition of, any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong. We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the goods.
- All prices on our website are inclusive of VAT at the current rate but exclusive of delivery and insurance charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of placing your order.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- We reserve the right to terminate any contract between us without penalty. In the event of termination we shall refund to you all sums paid by you to us.
- We do not offer any credit facilities. We will issue an invoice separately when goods are ready to ship and payment is received in full.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and conditions.
- The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England, Scotland and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint contact us.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
- Orders delivered to countries outside of the EU will be charged exclusive of VAT.